Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name 3 positive things you can do for yourself when your having a low day. Then tag 2 others.

User Profile: ALovelyFriend
ALovelyFriend March 1st, 2021

Tagging:@AnnaListens06 and @TheRed0793

Don't forget to tag 2 moreheart

25
User Profile: fairyava
fairyava March 2nd, 2021

I love this idea, thank you! 3 positive things I can do for myself when I'm having a low day are go for a long walk, journal my feelings or call a supportive friend!

Tagging: @MishiS and @SunnyLexi

(Edited by Community Mentor Leader @Starmedia for safety reasons as asked)

March 2nd, 2021

I can:
- Dance
- Journal
- Meditate
heart

Tags: @KatieTheBigRockOne @enchantedlove

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne March 2nd, 2021

@MishiS Thankyou for the tag 💙

1.) cuddle up in your favourite clothes, get some of your favourite snacks and put a feel good film on

2.) chat to a friend about what's going on or natter about something fun to lighten your mood

3.) have a solo dance party to a great song or your favourite!

@BrightHeart116 @AlwaysForYou197

load more
User Profile: TheRed0793
TheRed0793 March 2nd, 2021

*Not me tagging you!! * But it's really cool idea😊. Go on !!

So I cooked for myself and listened to my favourite song.

@ALovelyFriend

@Emmaishereforyou88

(Edited by Community Mentor Leader @Starmedia for safety reasons as asked)

14 replies
User Profile: ALovelyFriend
ALovelyFriend OP March 2nd, 2021

@TheRed0793

i got tagged in my own post 😮

I guess I can listen to music

6 replies
User Profile: TheRed0793
TheRed0793 March 2nd, 2021

@ALovelyFriend Lol. I bet you didn't think of that😮. It's good that you listened to some music😊

(Edited by Community Mentor Leader @Starmedia for safety reasons as asked)

5 replies
User Profile: ALovelyFriend
ALovelyFriend OP March 2nd, 2021

@TheRed0793

yes not suspect

tagging: @WhatchaGonnaDo @fairyava and @BraveAlex

4 replies
User Profile: EmJayyy
EmJayyy March 2nd, 2021

@ALovelyFriend

• Dance

• Read

• Listen to music

Tagging: @AnnaListens06 @justnoah @independentsailboat781

Love y'all *leavs hugs if waanted* <3

(Edited by Community Mentor Leader @Starmedia for safety reasons as asked)

3 replies
User Profile: EmJayyy
EmJayyy March 2nd, 2021

@WhatchaGonnaDo

Oh! I'm also gonna tag @ItssssMJ :p <3

2 replies
User Profile: ALovelyFriend
ALovelyFriend OP March 2nd, 2021

@WhatchaGonnaDo

yay go to sr I'm summoning u

User Profile: ALovelyFriend
ALovelyFriend OP March 2nd, 2021

@WhatchaGonnaDo

yay go to sr I'm summoning u

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE March 2nd, 2021

aww i love this post !

ooh i could listen to music and just take a break from things

@kieran000 @sia1325

(Edited by Community Mentor Leader @Starmedia for safety reasons as asked)

6 replies
User Profile: Kieran000
Kieran000 March 2nd, 2021

@emmaishereforyou88

Ooo! My three things are, I could listen to music, sleep and talk to girlfriend :p

Tags are @Azalea98 @RoryK 🦖

User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 March 2nd, 2021

@emmaishereforyou88 Thanks for the tag, Emma!Red heart

The three things I could do for myself include listening to music, dancing or taking naps XD

Tags: @RhlexiaListens and @starmelon7

4 replies
User Profile: Chloe563
Chloe563 March 2nd, 2021

@sia1325

Thank you for the tag, sia🌻

Three things I can do are:

1) do something I like doing, example: going on a walk 🚶‍♀️

2) get some sleep/ take a nap 😴

3) spending time with people who are close

User Profile: Chloe563
Chloe563 March 2nd, 2021

@sia1325

Thank you for the tag, sia🌻

Three things I can do are:

1) do something I like doing, example: going on a walk 🚶‍♀️

2) get some sleep/ take a nap 😴

3) spending time with people who are close

1 reply
User Profile: Chloe563
Chloe563 March 2nd, 2021

@RhlexiaListens

Sent twice :o

load more
User Profile: starmelon7
starmelon7 March 2nd, 2021

@sia1325

Thanks for tagging me, Sia! And thanks for the post, Lia! ❤️

My 3 things are: reading, talking to a friend or going on a walk :)

load more
load more
load more
March 2nd, 2021

thanks @kieran000 for the tag three things i can do for myself on a low day are: 1. listening to Harry Styles (or just looking at him) 2. playing ukulele or piano 3. stretch tagging: @Sydney113 @avagracii

4 replies
March 2nd, 2021

i swear i tried to space out my answer but the app wouldn’t let me when i posted wobrkevdjevsjd im sorry

User Profile: Kieran000
Kieran000 March 2nd, 2021

@RoryK

What is 'Stretch Tagging'? 😯

2 replies
March 2nd, 2021

oh hush

1 reply
User Profile: Kieran000
Kieran000 March 2nd, 2021

@RoryK

😟🦕🦕

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SubtleBuzz32
SubtleBuzz32 March 2nd, 2021

Spend time in nature

Paint

Connect with empathetic people.

User Profile: Azalea98
Azalea98 March 2nd, 2021

@kieran000 Thanks for the tag!

1. Reading

2. Watching YouTube

3. Stretching