Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name a highlight in your day!

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie July 8th, 2019

50
User Profile: swizzleapple75
swizzleapple75 June 18th, 2020

@Tazzie

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I'm excited to be a part of this community and see where this journey takes me! It's great to meet all of you!

The highlight of my day was FaceTiming with one of my best friends. I love how comfortable I feel around her, and how I can tell her anything with no judgement. I also love how goofy and silly we always are, it always puts a smile on my face!

Hope you're all doing well! :)

User Profile: Sedtzl1
Sedtzl1 June 20th, 2020

Iced tea! 😊

User Profile: mikaylalikessmoothies
mikaylalikessmoothies June 22nd, 2020

Eating some really good pancakes!

User Profile: bestDay8179
bestDay8179 July 20th, 2020

I and my friend texted each other!

User Profile: Romaine317
Romaine317 July 20th, 2020

A highlight of my day was talking to my care Cordinator and lining everything up for better opportunities in the future. I got a couple of things done with her which made me feel accomplished and that made me feel even better.

1 reply
User Profile: SkullCrusher1989
SkullCrusher1989 November 17th, 2020

@Romaine317

Happy for you man 🎉

load more
User Profile: taybayfromsanjose
taybayfromsanjose August 20th, 2020

@Tazzie The highlight in my day was finding out that I might be able to intern with a counseling center in my town!

1 reply
User Profile: SynSavory
SynSavory September 12th, 2020

@taybayfromsanjose

That's a great professional highlight. I'm sure you will make the center proud! :)

User Profile: SkullCrusher1989
SkullCrusher1989 November 17th, 2020

@taybayfromsanjose

Congratulations 👏🎈,🎉

load more
User Profile: sarahjanetwelve
sarahjanetwelve September 17th, 2020

The highlight of my day was the weather finally cooling down a little! Fall is coming! :)

User Profile: NCoco14
NCoco14 September 18th, 2020

It was sunny outside today, and I went on a nice walk.

User Profile: SweetSurrender2020
SweetSurrender2020 November 11th, 2020

a highlight of my day

is watching tv with my huabnd and kids

they take forever picking a selection and argue amongst eachother while my huabnd gives in and lest them watch soem corny cartton

or we soemtimes scare the crap out of them with a simi scary movie

thats relaly silly tahn horrific

its funny to watch them scream and the best part is them hugging us for comfort

User Profile: SweetSurrender2020
SweetSurrender2020 November 11th, 2020

another highlight of my day

is giving my dog a bath he likes to try to eat bubbles lol