Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 June 9th, 2019

Letting go of all my hopes and dreams.

User Profile: Nhisgrace
Nhisgrace June 10th, 2019

Keeping a consistent morning routine.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2019

My current goals are to practice my cello at least 15 minutes per day, 30 after school starts; be more open about my gender; take some small steps to transition more to said gender; open up to my therapist about my self-esteem issues

User Profile: CaramelCapp
CaramelCapp August 31st, 2019

Start exercising regularly and drink more water

User Profile: Harrisonboi
Harrisonboi September 1st, 2019

To get through the next 5 weeks of Army AIT to officially be a soldier.

User Profile: BlueFirefly
BlueFirefly September 11th, 2019

to get a fit and healthy lifestyle

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 January 22nd, 2020

To get my health back on track and to keep going with self care.

1 reply
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@Goldcherry2113 Hope it's going well!

load more
User Profile: niceAcres9985
niceAcres9985 January 22nd, 2020

To get my mental health back on track

User Profile: DistortionHeart
DistortionHeart January 22nd, 2020

one goal i am working towards right now is improving on my sleep. I'm trying to go to bed a little bit earlier. I have difficulty being aware of how much time has passed and sometimes I sleep several hours too late and end up lacking sleep.

User Profile: rimelm
rimelm January 24th, 2020

to be ready for being positive and confident.