Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy July 7th, 2020

The one goal I'm working on right now would have to be coming to terms with the loss of my best friend.

3 replies
User Profile: thecosmicchild27
thecosmicchild27 December 15th, 2020

@LindseyLobotomy I'm really sorry you had to go through that. I hope things are at least a little better now. Lots of love and blessed be

2 replies
User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy December 15th, 2020

@thecosmicchild27 thank you so much for your words. Since posting this I've been doing much better. <3

1 reply
User Profile: thecosmicchild27
thecosmicchild27 December 15th, 2020

@LindseyLobotomy you're welcome, and i'm glad you're doing better <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: fairmindedCucumber6742
fairmindedCucumber6742 July 7th, 2020

To pass my third year dentistry exam. For that I want to get into a routine of studying 4 hours a day.

1 reply
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@fairmindedCucumber6742 Good luck!

load more
User Profile: helpfulpanda2468
helpfulpanda2468 August 1st, 2020

Start on my PIQs and applications for college

1 reply
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@helpfulpanda2468 Good luck!

load more
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 2nd, 2020

Started yesterday , went a walk in the park daily , as hurt my ankle and I know not good sitting all day so trying to strengthen it . Fed the ducks 🦆 & squirrel 🐿 was really nice to get out & about

2 replies
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@lovelyWords13 Feeding ducks and swans and birds is one of my favourite past-times. :D

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 2nd, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

Thank you :) I really enjoyed it also fed the squirrel 🐿 came right up took it out my hand so cute .. I bought more nuts and feed the ducks also oats I read online it better for them my new hobby ☺️

load more
load more
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

Starting a 5 month weight loss plan; a new, healthy diet and fitness program.

The healthy way to lose weight is 2lbs per week (0.9kg), so in 5 months (22 weeks), I'm hoping to lose 44lbs which is 20kg (3 stone in my country).

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 2nd, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

I am sure you will do well :) keep up the good work . Good to look after your health & wellbeing with weight loss , that's my goal too lose weight and eat healthy

1 reply
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@lovelyWords13 Best of luck!

load more
User Profile: BlueSun07
BlueSun07 September 6th, 2020

Good luck! Eating healthly is awesome goal :)

load more
User Profile: PhaedrusMaynard
PhaedrusMaynard August 2nd, 2020

Coping with loneliness

User Profile: whimsicalMaya
whimsicalMaya August 20th, 2020

It may sound simple but I'm really trying to drink more water

User Profile: caringCreature8571
caringCreature8571 August 20th, 2020

Working on my personality

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 20th, 2020

Working on my wellbeing :)

User Profile: PhaedrusMaynard
PhaedrusMaynard September 6th, 2020

I don't want to feel so bad all the time anymore. I don't want to be so lonely. Being alive should feel this hard.