Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: lublueskies
lublueskies March 21st, 2019

Some of my goals are to dedicate more time to learning Japanese because I love the language and culture, but am very busy most of the time and so I don't get to spend as much time as I would on studying it. Another goal I have is to make it through the last few weeks of school for this term and do well on my exams.

User Profile: gentlePerson6555
gentlePerson6555 March 26th, 2019

I want to become more calm, and try to get my anxiety under control. Its ruining my life.

User Profile: ANGLEBUDDYS
ANGLEBUDDYS March 26th, 2019

i am trying my best to remain posative

and with a posative outlook on life

User Profile: AwkwardFrog5000
AwkwardFrog5000 March 26th, 2019

My goal is to stay active - look for opportunities to make my life happy, to enjoy life and do my best. And also take it easy on myself when I feel tired and depressed.

1 reply
User Profile: courteousOak8929
courteousOak8929 April 9th, 2019

@AwkwardFrog5000 be kind to yourself and listen to your body. It is an important thing to learn to listen to our body and stop and rest when we need it rather than become stressed/tired and then sick. Always make time for yourself, do something you love everyday even if it is the smallest thing. ❤️

load more
User Profile: Soulcry
Soulcry March 29th, 2019

I have a goal to recognize when my behavior and responses stem from my past. I can only start to work on those nowadays unneeded instincts when I know they are there. So I try to stop what I'm doing every now and then and ask myself why am I reacting the way I do? what drives this response from me?

It's a work in progress heart

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 March 30th, 2019

try to adapt do difrent view on life

1 reply
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 March 30th, 2019

@conscientiousPineapple1782
*to

User Profile: courteousOak8929
courteousOak8929 April 9th, 2019

@conscientiousPineapple1782 which view is it you would like to achieve? ❤️

load more
User Profile: WorthyStruggle
WorthyStruggle April 10th, 2019

Exercise daily (or at least 6/7 days per week.) I'll get a few days under my belt then stop. tried the don'/t break the chain/Seinfeld method but the chain broke. Am I correct that smewhere on 7cups there's somwhere you can find an accountability/motivation partner? If yes, how do I go about it?

Other daily goals: meditate > 20 min, journal, read > 30 min, CBT exercises > 10 min

2 replies
User Profile: courteousOak8929
courteousOak8929 April 11th, 2019

@WorthyStruggle maybe your overloading yourself, try adding one, I have read somewhere that it takes 28 days to form a habit. Then add the next one and so forth, if you need encouragement feel free to message me and I will keep you going the best I can 👍

1 reply
User Profile: WorthyStruggle
WorthyStruggle April 11th, 2019

@courteousOak8929

Thank you for your response and offer. Maybe it is too much. If I had to choose one I'd make it exercise I've heard the 28 days idea too. Maybe it comes from a version of the "Seinfeld Method." You take an index card and on oe side you write the daily habit, on the other side you make a 7x4 grid, that is 4 weeks. Then you put a bidg red x in a box each day you complete the task. Thus, "don't break the chain."

load more
load more
User Profile: gibberishgiraffe77
gibberishgiraffe77 April 11th, 2019

One goal that I have is to find more motivation to read and color. I want to start reading every day again. I have been having a hard time working up motivation to do these things, due to having severe depression.

User Profile: caringStrawberry47
caringStrawberry47 April 17th, 2019

One goal I am working towards right now is to write daily.

1 reply
User Profile: Nhisgrace
Nhisgrace May 12th, 2019

@caringStrawberry47

Writing daily is a goal I am working on.

load more
User Profile: GrayscaleReverie
GrayscaleReverie April 20th, 2019

Losing five pounds.

1 reply
User Profile: Nhisgrace
Nhisgrace May 12th, 2019

@GrayscaleReverie

Positive self talk

load more