Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One person who inspires me is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 8th, 2018

One person who inspires me is......

114
User Profile: bluereverie22
bluereverie22 May 13th, 2018

Daniel Howell. I've watched his video on depression several times and honestly despite his extreme sarcasm(v. loveable) he's such a wonderful person. Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, too. Using their platform to spread awareness is just. 💜💜💜 All very kind folks :,)

User Profile: RiftWalker7
RiftWalker7 May 13th, 2018

Elon Musk.

He showed he that even if everyone, your heroes included, are against you, you can still prove them all wrong if you persevere and work hard through it all, even when the going gets tougher than you've ever faced.

User Profile: FriendlyTaco
FriendlyTaco May 13th, 2018

The one person (or two) who inspires me are my parents.

1 reply
User Profile: ZzzzNightLife
ZzzzNightLife May 13th, 2018

@FriendlyTaco

Great!!

load more
User Profile: jasjotsingh99
jasjotsingh99 May 13th, 2018

Image result for dave mustaine

Very few people here might know this guy. He's Dave Mustaine - Singer, Songwriter and one of the biggest names in the Heavy Metal Induastry. Many people might think why I mentioned him on this forum, but a guy who made a stunning comeback after being fired from his own band cannot be taken lightly. He could have blown his brains out, but he didn't instead, he came back with a glow, came back with Megadeth - one of the founders of the genre and proved that anyone who has got confidence can beat the enemies in the face of any kind of crises- emotional or financial. Even after 15 trips to rehab, he came out strong and clean. In the end, he came to be one of the most important person in the indursry - and most loved by the fans of thre community! There is nothing more that needs to be said to prove that he has been one of my inspirations and his music helped me go through the toughest times in my life! Thank you Daver Mustaine!

Sincerely,

A heavy Metal Fan

User Profile: massivefuxkup
massivefuxkup May 13th, 2018

My girlfriend inspires me - that may sound cheesy or whatever but hey ho!

she makes me smile when im down, laugh when I feel like I want to cry. She makes my life feel so much better and I just cant thank her enough for everything shes done for me in the past!

♥️♥️

6 replies
User Profile: ZzzzNightLife
ZzzzNightLife May 13th, 2018

@massivefuxkup

When she will go away..How you will be!

Be a man

4 replies
User Profile: massivefuxkup
massivefuxkup May 13th, 2018

@ZzzzNightLife

1. im not a man, i am a girl.

2. she isnt going anywhere.

1 reply
User Profile: ZzzzNightLife
ZzzzNightLife May 13th, 2018

@massivefuxkup

1) Be a man

2) She is not going anywhere, Push her in trench

3) Repeat 1 & 2 until i understand My friend is not my boy friend, And I'm not gay

load more
User Profile: WarmUnicorns422
WarmUnicorns422 May 13th, 2018

@ZzzzNightLife

Being a "man" doesn't necessarily mean you can't be expressive

1 reply
User Profile: ZzzzNightLife
ZzzzNightLife May 13th, 2018

@WarmUnicorns422

I'm not your dad, NEVER INTERRUPT, WHEN 2 ELDERS ARE TALKING

load more
load more
User Profile: WarmUnicorns422
WarmUnicorns422 May 13th, 2018

@massivefuxkup

I'm so glad she has such a positive impact on you & your life ❤❤

load more
User Profile: KindUnicorn25
KindUnicorn25 May 13th, 2018

My mother. She has always been by my side through good and bad.

User Profile: Abby040304
Abby040304 May 13th, 2018

marilyn manson all the way (hes totally my husband)

2 replies
load more
User Profile: MoonshineInTheNight
MoonshineInTheNight May 13th, 2018

Misha Collins, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Markiplier, CrankGameplays, Jacksepticeye

User Profile: EmPlaysUke
EmPlaysUke May 13th, 2018

Tyler Joseph. He was extremely depressed as a teen and nobody thought he would make it passed 18. Now he's touring the world with his best friend doing what he loves with millions of supporters.

User Profile: petalsword
petalsword May 13th, 2018

One person who inspires me is one of my friends, she has been through some hard times yet she thrives in life, never stops going forward, takes time to help me heal while healing herself. I wish I had her strenght. For her sake I try keeping positive. Without her I don't think I'd be as fine as I'm now.