Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One person who inspires me is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 8th, 2018

One person who inspires me is......

114
User Profile: ilovesabrina
ilovesabrina May 13th, 2018

Carl Rogers, the pioneer of person centred counselling because he turned listening and counselling from being clinical to being caring and human.

User Profile: writingMoon71
writingMoon71 May 13th, 2018

Shelby Bach, Tui T. Sutherland, and Shannon Messenger all inspire me so much as successful authors! I hope to follow in their footsteps.

User Profile: PhoenixMemento
PhoenixMemento May 13th, 2018

@roy333 😘

User Profile: TheLifeOfKelli
TheLifeOfKelli May 13th, 2018

Wow only one person? There are so many inspirational people Im blessed with. Im going to name something pretty different....

The Donner Party. They went through very extreme hardships. Yes, certain drastic measures were taken, but theres so much more to the story than just those grisly details.

User Profile: Tina167
Tina167 May 13th, 2018

Jay Shetty and Vexking

User Profile: Interactivec
Interactivec May 13th, 2018

Daniel Howell

1 reply
User Profile: Interactivec
Interactivec May 13th, 2018

@Interactivec

i have many more but what he has done is be so open with millions of people and begin to break the stigma around males with mental health

load more
User Profile: iamsammyboy
iamsammyboy May 13th, 2018

my dad , he just does his work , however difficult the circumstances maybe he just goes on, without even showing a glimpse of weakness as he knows our strength depends on his too

User Profile: PedroskiPR
PedroskiPR May 13th, 2018

no one actually.

2 replies
User Profile: mommyapple
mommyapple May 13th, 2018

@PedroskiPR why pedroski?

1 reply
User Profile: PedroskiPR
PedroskiPR May 14th, 2018

@mommyapple If you are asking about the name. I chose Pedroski when a reggaeton singer Daddy Yankee sang a song called '''Seguroski" when I was like 15 years old. I'm 31 now.

If you are asking why no one, I don't have anyone that inspires me honestly. No one really inspires me to do anything, it has to be myself or Im screwed.

load more
load more
User Profile: cloudylonimbus
cloudylonimbus May 13th, 2018

My little brother. We both went through the same trauma, except I got to see the best of it while he experienced only the bad parts. Yet through it all he's still stayed the same talkative happy boy. He's my rock when things get hard. I love him so much.

User Profile: mommyapple
mommyapple May 13th, 2018

my husband. he has been suffering from anxiety for many years now, it has already taken a toll on him physically. but he manages to stand up for our family.