Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I love about the 7 Cups community is.... [share here]

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango July 4th, 2022
19
User Profile: Sharuhisereneworld040
Sharuhisereneworld040 July 5th, 2022


7 cups is an amazing platform to explore different kinds of people their emotions and unheard issues,

Listening transforms us from a human being to being humane.

I love the concept of this 7 cups and cheers to everyone 😊

Sending love and Light 💫

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy July 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango

All the different persons from all over the world!


User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod July 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango

One thing I love about the 7cups community is that it's keep growing and making updates. It's really great to see that the community is working hard on developing it and creating new things. Like recently there is a update in which the compassion hearts we do give in the chats are gonna be permanent as they used to get invisible after the chat so yeah that's what I loved. And there are so many things I admire about the community especially meeting awesome people here ❤

User Profile: Clarisse29
Clarisse29 July 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango

how warm and inviting it is!

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 July 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango

one thing i love about the 7 Cups community is how supportive everyone in the community is, day in and day out!!!

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 5th, 2022

@CheeryMango

I love that I'm finally figuring all this out - how this website works. I joined a couple days after my son died of cancer. I was too sensitive to figure out all the rules at first. But I've been stumbling along and finally figuring it out. I appreciate the compassion... people who have responded to my grief. My broken heart appreciates that so much. Thank you. ❤️ 😊

User Profile: magicallySoul1274
magicallySoul1274 July 8th, 2022

@CheeryMango This community has given me so much hope and has helped me both push through many tough times in my life and to help others also push through the tough times in their lives (especially so, since venting to others isn't always an accessible option or might even make a person's mood worse if the listener is not very attentive). Thank you 7Cups for providing this opportunity for free 💕

The support and lack of judgement!

User Profile: SmileSravani
SmileSravani July 9th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Truly an enriching experience as you learn from others and see their perspectives!!