Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: VanessaVC
VanessaVC February 13th, 2018

Is for my writings

User Profile: Wmark0576
Wmark0576 February 13th, 2018

That I am hard working and always put others before myself

1 reply
User Profile: Peasncarrots
Peasncarrots February 13th, 2018

@Wmark0576

Sometimes it's good to forget about others and do for yourselflaugh sppaaa day

load more
User Profile: bcmc25
bcmc25 February 13th, 2018

One thing I want people to remember about me is that I am hard working, resourceful, and selfless

User Profile: MollyB123
MollyB123 February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember that we all have a unique journey and that there is always someone in your corner rooting for you!

1 reply
User Profile: Peasncarrots
Peasncarrots February 13th, 2018

@MollyB123

Thank you thank you and thank you! Thought I was the only one who knew this

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 13th, 2018

My writings and get others to read it

User Profile: impartialIdea1203
impartialIdea1203 February 13th, 2018

That I am resilient and at peace.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 13th, 2018

I would like people to understand that i really care about others and would like to help them more. Even when I shut myself away from the world and struggle to cope with life.

User Profile: iHarry98
iHarry98 February 13th, 2018

I would like people to remember me that my love towards everyone is equal. What happened already happened, let bygones be bygones. Remember always to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

User Profile: Larsila
Larsila February 13th, 2018

One thing I want people to remember about me, especially those close to me. Even though we may be going through a rough time sometimes, I will fight for you because I care about you and our friendship.

User Profile: sincerePark336
sincerePark336 February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember me as a good person. I want to be able to tell my kids that I was always on the right side of history and that I did my best to leave them a better world.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@sincerePark336

Awesome, we need more people who thinl the same way

load more