Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: Peasncarrots
Peasncarrots February 13th, 2018

How I want people to remember me.

Want..... Such an over used word . Just because you want doesn't mean you will always get. (wise words from my mother and mothers before) however no matter who you are, what you've become and what your doing at this moment everyone here has someone,someone who cares about them no matter what. And that person will always remember you by something they've smelled (hopefully you never were the smelly kid in class that'd be embarrassing huh) lol a tv show that you guys watched once. God only knows really. Any who I'm going into a little speel here what I'm trying to say is don't push your self to be the person u think everyone wants to remember u to be ie:polite,funny,caring,generous,. Who cares what someone has to think of you your not here to impress others be the person you would like you to be and the person you Want to remember being. I know that life so far for me (28years) I've spent half of it waisting my time being nice to the rude and for what? Exactly. Doesn't mean I'm the opposite now I've just became aware of those people and well nothings worse than killing people with kindness but in a funny way. Anywho remember me as you wish but really I don't WANT anything I would just like to be happy and live my life with the people I love around me :) th

User Profile: funnyFig4932
funnyFig4932 February 13th, 2018

That im a ray of sunshine and want to make people happy ♡

User Profile: Pratik96
Pratik96 February 13th, 2018

Is bringing a positive change in their lives

User Profile: Jsnow1385
Jsnow1385 February 13th, 2018

That I put others first

User Profile: burgundy0116
burgundy0116 February 13th, 2018

I've always tried to give the best of me everytime.

User Profile: reliableFarm5369
reliableFarm5369 February 13th, 2018

That in my natural state (alcohol-free) I am a positive person

User Profile: sLoMote
sLoMote February 13th, 2018

That I tried.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@sLoMote

Meee too!

Not something i want people to remember me by but I am tired

load more
User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember that I genuinely showed them love and accept them as they are and sought to give generously in to them, by serving, gifting, complimenting them, and much more. I want them to remember I move mountains to make the relationship as strong as possible and to make both our lives better for each other.

User Profile: Moop122
Moop122 February 13th, 2018

That I am who I am, nobody can change that, only I can by choice, I am strong with determination to be who I want to be!

User Profile: Awakeandfree
Awakeandfree February 13th, 2018

I never gave up, I was humble, loyal and full of love!