Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: littleBeechwood4033
littleBeechwood4033 February 13th, 2018

That i really am a happy person and that i try my best at everything i do.

User Profile: iamKris
iamKris February 13th, 2018

I would like for people to remember me as a positive and vibrant person.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@iamKris

Same here!

load more
User Profile: azureJar7737
azureJar7737 February 13th, 2018

That I tried my best being there for them, even if I'm at a lost with what to say.

2 replies
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 13th, 2018

@azureJar7737

Doing your best is all someone can ask of you!

1 reply
User Profile: azureJar7737
azureJar7737 February 13th, 2018

@DanaMH

That's true, but sadly not much realize that.

load more
load more
User Profile: Silverrose25
Silverrose25 February 13th, 2018

I would want people to always remember my good and bad quality because its makes me who i am

User Profile: AChildAtHeart
AChildAtHeart February 13th, 2018

That I am emotionally resilient

User Profile: CodenomeMM
CodenomeMM February 13th, 2018

I would like to contribute. I wanna be remembered as somebody who contributed, fought for her job, position, somebody who succeeded professionally.

User Profile: amusingNest7423
amusingNest7423 February 13th, 2018

I would like them to remember me as a bubbly and full of life person i am, energetic, loving and mysterious.

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 13th, 2018

@amusingNest7423

I want to be bubbly and full of life person i am, energetic, loving. I know that I am very mysterious for my MD's and wish they would figure out what is going on with my body and get rid of my pain.

load more
User Profile: Oliver2612
Oliver2612 February 13th, 2018

Remember "you are not alone". Take reasurance im open and honest, hughl compasionate and caring and welcome any questions of my own past experiences with mental health to gain your confidence and understanding that however you feel today can be different tomorrow. Oli

User Profile: Awakeandfree
Awakeandfree February 13th, 2018

I always have the best interest for others, extremely empathetic, humble, loyal and full of love :)

User Profile: izzymarii
izzymarii February 13th, 2018

I am here to help, not to judge. I will ask questions and will give additional info, just to make sure I understand you. I will never criticise you.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@izzymarii

Sounds very amazing

load more