Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: Regretfulkitty
Regretfulkitty February 13th, 2018

Im not so bad once you meet me

1 reply
User Profile: communicativeBirch4441
communicativeBirch4441 February 13th, 2018

@Regretfulkitty

Im sure youre great - dont sell yourself short!!

load more
User Profile: iwasntborntofade89
iwasntborntofade89 February 13th, 2018

That I cared deeply for others and never stopped trying to improve myself.

User Profile: energeticApricot3700
energeticApricot3700 February 13th, 2018

I would. Always defend, rescue or save any animal in distress no matter what. And that my husband and I always held holiday dinners at our house for the homeless.(aka the Outsiders) until he passed away.

User Profile: cuddlyForestl75
cuddlyForestl75 February 13th, 2018

The effort I put into my dad jokes

User Profile: Strongandfree
Strongandfree February 13th, 2018

Generally, one thing I want peoole to remeber about me, is that I belived they mattered!

User Profile: communicativeBirch4441
communicativeBirch4441 February 13th, 2018

That I

User Profile: GothamRose
GothamRose February 13th, 2018

That i am kind hearted and a good cook

User Profile: Pinya
Pinya February 13th, 2018

I want them to remember my words and my kindest actions. I want them to remember me as someone who understood them and inspired them

User Profile: LivingThroughTheMemories
LivingThroughTheMemories February 13th, 2018

That I was willing to do anything for my loved ones

User Profile: NoxAngelus
NoxAngelus February 13th, 2018

That man is someone I could really open up to.