Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: DoORTry
DoORTry February 13th, 2018

Greatest

User Profile: YouGottaDieSometimes
YouGottaDieSometimes February 13th, 2018

That I was a kind-hearted and always put everyone first.

User Profile: rissadawn
rissadawn February 13th, 2018

that I tried to be the best person possible.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@rissadawn

That's very Nobel

load more
User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 13th, 2018

How much I cared for the ones I loved & that I worked very hard to provide & give my daughter the best life I could.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@WantMyLifeBack25

Thank you for your dedication and sacrifice. That is a nobel thing.

load more
User Profile: wonderingsoul95
wonderingsoul95 February 13th, 2018

That I never gave up on anything or anyone until the very end

User Profile: DMJE
DMJE February 13th, 2018

That Im kind. I think the fact that Im sarcastic means that everything else about me gets overlooked a lot.

User Profile: strangesammy
strangesammy February 13th, 2018

For being selfless.

User Profile: orlane
orlane February 13th, 2018

That I was kind and generous, and that I tried my hardest to help others

User Profile: ch4nnels
ch4nnels February 13th, 2018

One thing that I want people to remember about me is that I was supportive and helpful to them.

User Profile: EMAV
EMAV February 13th, 2018

I want them to remember me as a free spirit who inspired them to be whoever they are how they want it to be as respectfully towards others and others rights. I want to be this person that inspired them to encourage them to be genuine and authentic.