Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: cyanGrapefruit9056
cyanGrapefruit9056 February 14th, 2018

That I was present. Saw them, heard them, was sincere, genuine, honest, and a little crazy.

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 February 14th, 2018

I can tell you why you're the greatest person in the earth in a long messages, especially if we're that much close.

User Profile: bethn73
bethn73 February 14th, 2018

I fought this disease with all I had within & loved my family & friends along the way. I was a good mother & wife & friend.

User Profile: BiTTeRsweetJSlient
BiTTeRsweetJSlient February 14th, 2018

I'm here for them when they to talk something out.

User Profile: practicalOwl889
practicalOwl889 February 14th, 2018

I wish they

User Profile: Toomuch2say2day
Toomuch2say2day February 14th, 2018

What I hope that others remember about me is that I was a loving person.

User Profile: compassionateLunch3313
compassionateLunch3313 February 14th, 2018

I want to be remembered as someone who touched most of the lives I

User Profile: Crazy1300
Crazy1300 February 14th, 2018

That I was accepting, open, full of love and cared deeply for those around me even though sometimes it didnt seem like it

User Profile: shineforever2505
shineforever2505 February 14th, 2018

I wish people can remember that I am fun and inspirational. I hope to inspire people and bring them forward to see the more positive side to their life.

User Profile: AnyaWWisBroken
AnyaWWisBroken February 14th, 2018

that i saw the truth when no one else would.