Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: cyanPine9293
cyanPine9293 February 14th, 2018

That no matter what life threw at me i still maintian my innocense and i love my kids more than anything includong myself. That my children were the only thing that could pull me out of my addiction and see what really was important in life and to not take even one second with eithee of them for granted ever again because they need me

User Profile: mattsize4357
mattsize4357 February 14th, 2018

I'm funny. I'm really f-word funny. I forget often because of a terrible home situation, but it's something I need to remind myself of often and use more regularly.

User Profile: Keion
Keion February 14th, 2018

My sense of humor ! laugh

User Profile: deanandsammy6
deanandsammy6 February 14th, 2018

@ASilentObserver That people remeber the times i made them happy and made them feel better about themselves.

User Profile: mommish
mommish February 14th, 2018

That I am overflowing in compassion and always here for them.

User Profile: J2503
J2503 February 14th, 2018

That I always was kind to others & made others laugh.

User Profile: jorgeyx
jorgeyx February 14th, 2018

One thing I want people to remember about me is my perseverence in the face of adversity.

User Profile: Lullycacti
Lullycacti February 14th, 2018

My art, might sound silly but I want to put my whole life in my passion, and I want people to acknowledge glimpses of it thru my work, they might not like it, I don't care I just want the people who see my work to keep a little something with them from it whether they like or not

User Profile: sv3263
sv3263 February 14th, 2018

That I'm not bad by choice but it's the people and circumstances around me that made me bad.

User Profile: proactiveBunny1112
proactiveBunny1112 February 14th, 2018

That I am not showing off or competing with anybody. I love sharing what I know with people I like and I love hearing things from them. No competition