Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: Monstax
Monstax February 14th, 2018

that I exist

User Profile: Hotdawg
Hotdawg February 14th, 2018

I will always be kind to those who don't hurt me.

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 14th, 2018

@Hotdawg

I used to think that until I realised that people have sometime hurt me with meaning to. The reverse has happened I have also hurt people without meaning to.

load more
User Profile: neonAvocado5085
neonAvocado5085 February 14th, 2018

That I am a good natured person who just wants to understand and connect with other people

User Profile: Izzyisnotgood
Izzyisnotgood February 14th, 2018

That I am doing my best

User Profile: Minjimus
Minjimus February 14th, 2018

That I was nice to everyone.

1 reply

@

owh nice from you

load more
User Profile: OpenHut
OpenHut February 15th, 2018

@ASilentObserver nothing. (why should people remeber me! nobody owes me anything)

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 15th, 2018

Kindness and give others a hand

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 15th, 2018

My writings and my giving nature.

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 15th, 2018

I always respectful and feeling sympathy for them

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 15th, 2018

When I was beside them they feel happy and feel free and at ease.