Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 15th, 2018

I never gave up on people.

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 17th, 2018

HE WAS JUST TOUCH OUR HEARTS AND NEVER BEEN FORGOTTEN.

User Profile: DoORTry
DoORTry February 18th, 2018

Such a depressive pose

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 21st, 2018

I was diffrent.

Special.

Filled their life with love, joy and positive change.

User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 24th, 2018

I tried my best. I am not enjoying life, so it's time to go.

User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 28th, 2018

THAT I WAS CARING ABOUT THEM SPECIALY THEIR EMOTIONS

User Profile: LivingThroughTheMemories
LivingThroughTheMemories March 1st, 2018

That I was always willingly to help anyone

User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement March 6th, 2018

I want them to remember anything I've taught them and use it for good.

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 April 3rd, 2018

Is my pretty looks, elegance

I wish it was so

Lol

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 April 3rd, 2018

Tidiness too

Perhaps my analitical an neat way of re-designing my own life.