Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 30th, 2018

I want to be remembered for being someone who carried on trying although it felt hopeless at times

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB July 30th, 2018

someone who was kind and always tried their best

User Profile: soufy
soufy July 30th, 2018

That I was a human who sruggled but kept trying...

User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey July 30th, 2018

the fact that I never gave up on my peers.

User Profile: ThatGirlUSaw
ThatGirlUSaw August 19th, 2018

How much I loved with my whole heart...

User Profile: Gabrielviolet
Gabrielviolet August 19th, 2018

That when i made art i made it with whole heart, when i loved i loved with my while heart, and that i was loyal, abd humbke honestly i dont care how peooke remebremit doesn't matter, to me what matters is how i would remember myself

User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 August 22nd, 2018

I want people to remember that I was blunt and very direct with what I felt and thought.

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 August 23rd, 2018

The pure love I have in my heart for those who fail to appreciate who they have the power to be if they would recognise it

User Profile: 9Secrets
9Secrets August 26th, 2018

I want to be remembered as someone that made others smile

2 replies
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement September 28th, 2018

@9Secrets

That's a really good one

1 reply
User Profile: 9Secrets
9Secrets September 28th, 2018

@ReservedExcitement Thanks hehe 😄

load more
load more
User Profile: Solvei
Solvei August 26th, 2018

I want to be remember for complaining when I deemed it necessary.