Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 3rd, 2018

That I really only wanted everyone to be happy lol exhausting as it was I sincerely wanted that. Love to all hatred to non 💗💙🌹

User Profile: LondonEars5
LondonEars5 October 3rd, 2018

That I really only wanted everyone to be happy lol exhausting as it was I sincerely wanted that. Love to all hatred to non 💗💙🌹

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen October 3rd, 2018

she was kind

User Profile: neonAvocado5085
neonAvocado5085 November 2nd, 2018

That I'm honest,sincere and loving

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 5th, 2018

I was compassionate, kind, honest, intuitive, good to my family, my animals, my clients, that I respected nature, and that I always smelled good.

1 reply
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 5th, 2018

@easyWater4109

sorry, 1 thing not ten....

I guess that was sincere.

load more
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP November 6th, 2018

Foodie music lover andextremely positive outlook

User Profile: Lexieannlak
Lexieannlak November 9th, 2018

I really care about others

User Profile: Crazy1300
Crazy1300 November 13th, 2018

That I

User Profile: Imapatient
Imapatient November 14th, 2018

I want to be remember as beautiful, funny, smart, care, cute, sweet and kind

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina December 5th, 2018

That I was goofy and made people smile and laugh