Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: Ayame360
Ayame360 February 12th, 2018

One thing I want people to remember about me is that's I was always there to be a friend whenever needed for anything.

User Profile: magiccat05
magiccat05 February 12th, 2018

I am not perfect. I am flawed and that if I reach out to someone to try and fix an issue i genuinely mean it. When someone ices me out and ive given everything I can to fix the situation, its time to let that relationship go because at that point it is no longer my fault this is still happening. I gave it my all to fix whatever happened and if the other person or people in the situation wont budge then its in their hands. I have to remind myself that I cannot fix every problem; I am human and I am beautifully flawed. I cannot change peoples minds and if my best friend wants to leave without warning she is not my best friend. The world isnt on my shoulders.

User Profile: Kycol
Kycol February 12th, 2018

A funny guy who cared .

User Profile: brightMelon7624
brightMelon7624 February 13th, 2018

How I will make some sort of baked good for someone if I notice they are going through a hard time.

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower February 13th, 2018

That I

User Profile: optimisticLizzi53
optimisticLizzi53 February 13th, 2018

My loyalty and dedication to causes I believe in.

User Profile: NancySV1
NancySV1 February 13th, 2018

I did my personal best at everything

User Profile: gratefulsunrise
gratefulsunrise February 13th, 2018

That I was resilient and never gave up no matter how hard the battle was. Also that I

User Profile: Scared6465965432
Scared6465965432 February 13th, 2018

that im okay.

User Profile: TenebrieltheDarkElf
TenebrieltheDarkElf February 13th, 2018

That I love writing and I always wanted to share it with people, even if I was too scared to ever do it.