Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: Dauson
Dauson February 13th, 2018

That I'll always be there for them

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember how spontaneous and creative I am

User Profile: moryyy
moryyy February 13th, 2018

that i am not that worthless

User Profile: CarbieGirl
CarbieGirl February 13th, 2018

I am always honest and try to do the best I can.

User Profile: kriselizpirr
kriselizpirr February 13th, 2018

One thing I want people to remember about me is that I try m hardest no matter what.

User Profile: Mazarus
Mazarus February 13th, 2018

That I made a difference.

User Profile: WhiteWolf96
WhiteWolf96 February 13th, 2018

My voice,

and my love for music.

My lyrics and my songs.

User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 13th, 2018

That i am caring, generous and kind. I only wish the best for people and always help those in need.

User Profile: Amalia149
Amalia149 February 13th, 2018

I always try my best. smiley

User Profile: LeelaL
LeelaL February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember me as always trying to be everyone's mom... Because it's basically the biggest truth about me for better or for worse.