Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: YourFriendLori
YourFriendLori February 13th, 2018

That I am a caring person with a very big heart. <3

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 February 13th, 2018

I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when she feels her world is ending and always could brighten up someone else's day even when she could not brighten up her own. Also hopefully as someone who always tried to help out when possible.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@Dawn04

Yeah i want to be remembered as an optimist, happy person, with a heart and care.

load more
User Profile: Beakonoflight
Beakonoflight February 13th, 2018

That I genuinely cared about others and tried to make a difference in the world.

User Profile: sweetLake58
sweetLake58 February 13th, 2018

I enjoy learning about a variety of topics.

User Profile: WaterLilyListener
WaterLilyListener February 13th, 2018

That I am kindhearted heart

User Profile: CautiousUniorn373
CautiousUniorn373 February 13th, 2018

That I was an accepting and kind person. I want to be known for becoming the girl who could stand up for herself. I never was that girl in the past and I'm trying to become more independent.

User Profile: Thebrightsilverlining
Thebrightsilverlining February 13th, 2018

That I always love to create things.

User Profile: lucilleinleather
lucilleinleather February 13th, 2018

I did everything I could to help those I loved.

User Profile: Soulfree
Soulfree February 13th, 2018

That I'm here always for them

2 replies
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@Soulfree

Awwwwwww😍

1 reply
User Profile: Soulfree
Soulfree February 19th, 2018

@ReservedExcitement

yes reservedExcitement

load more
load more
User Profile: proactiveClementine8918
proactiveClementine8918 February 13th, 2018

I did everything that i could to bring happiness and joy to others