Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 6th, 2018

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

207
User Profile: fallingintoabyss016
fallingintoabyss016 September 7th, 2018

maybe one day I'll find someone who will love me for who I am

User Profile: Jade1432
Jade1432 September 7th, 2018

My sisters and BTS.

honestly, it sounds stupid but BTS really does motivate me to do things I wouldn't do from regular music.

And my 2 sisters are my world, so I love them so much that they motivate me.

User Profile: Andre2409
Andre2409 September 7th, 2018

My life goal.

User Profile: FusionShade338
FusionShade338 September 7th, 2018

Nothing.

User Profile: SunflowerRoses
SunflowerRoses September 7th, 2018

Doing well in school.

User Profile: Ladoo
Ladoo September 7th, 2018

YOUR POST

User Profile: MiniMom0523
MiniMom0523 September 7th, 2018

My Daughter heart

User Profile: Art3mmis
Art3mmis September 7th, 2018

My friends

User Profile: allnightcoffee
allnightcoffee September 7th, 2018

Breaking free of a bad relationship. Finally finding myself again and closing doors behind me so that way can take my life back into my own hands

User Profile: JustSmile7
JustSmile7 September 7th, 2018

God. And that is it. xxx