Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!
It's ok to make mistakes. 🙂
@EnaW
Its perfectly fine to make mistakes. It happens to all of us.
@goldenDog9992 Thanks.🙂
@EnaW
welcome!
@EnaW
Mistakes make us strong, sometimes even make our life more interesting. Don't be afraid, grow each time :)
you're good enough, for me at least. You're doing your best, never stop progressing. I love you
@haruheart
Youre doing all you can. Never stop making progress. Youre more than good enough; youre fantastic!
Go ahead- it will be alright. Everything is going to work out.
@MissPen
Go ahead- It will be great. Everything will work out.
Mas, you can wake up now!
@nolongerafraid
You can wake up now, Mas
@goldenDog9992
Thank God! Maybe it was all a bad dream after all.
Thanks
@nolongerafraid
:) welcome!
I'm sorry, I love you!
@Serindia
Best wishes! I hope this person apologizes and confesses their undying love for you!
@goldenDog9992
Thank you,but I know it's only a dream
@Serindia
well, as they say, the best way to make a dream come true is to wake up!
Life will get better
@considerateSea1229
Life will be better. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
@considerateSea1229
Life is beautiful and totally worth of everything. You are worth of everything, and never forget that! I love you!
You just do the best you can.
@lovelyWhisper66
Do the best you can.
It will get better!
@Lolowise475
It WILL be better, I am certain of it!
Thank you! Appreciate the encouragement.@goldenDog9992
You can do it!
@MessyBun
You can do it! I believe in you!
Thank you for support!@MessyBun
It
@MissPen
it isnt your fault. You didnt cause the situation.