Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 9th, 2018

Don't worry about me . Everything is fine. I miss you so much and want to meet you . Your my everything and I need you in my life .You don't know how special you are . I want you .

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

I wish that this person says that they need you and love you!

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 9th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you :(

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Serindia
Serindia September 9th, 2018

You're important for me

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 10th, 2018

@Serindia

Youre inportant. You matter.

load more
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen September 10th, 2018

You can do this. You can eat right and exercise. You

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 10th, 2018

@MissPen

You can do this. You will eat right and excersize

load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 10th, 2018

User Profile: schooliscool1
schooliscool1 September 11th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

You have been spreading love through this forum. You have helped everyone here. If you can't find a reason to live for, just try to make other people smile.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 11th, 2018

@schooliscool1

thanks

load more
load more
User Profile: considerateSea1229
considerateSea1229 September 11th, 2018

You can do this i believe in you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 11th, 2018

@considerateSea1229

You can do this. I believe in you

load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 12th, 2018

"Hey!! It's okay!!! Tomorrow will different"

But I know nothing will happen like this tommorow!!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 12th, 2018

@rosewithtears18

it

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 29th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl September 14th, 2018

No matter what happens you will be okay.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 14th, 2018

@Zengrl

whatever happens, youll be all right.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 30th, 2018

@Zengrl

I hope so

load more
User Profile: MessyBun
MessyBun September 17th, 2018

You can top the board exam. Don't be lazy, dear self.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 17th, 2018

@MessyBun

you WILL top the board exam. Just don

User Profile: MessyBun
MessyBun December 21st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 I made it! I passed the board exam but did not topped but it's fine!🎉

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 21st, 2018

@MessyBun

Yay! Good for you!

Congrats on passing it!

User Profile: MessyBun
MessyBun December 30th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you soooo much! 😘

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: practicalIdeal2007
practicalIdeal2007 September 17th, 2018

You matter

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 17th, 2018

@practicalIdeal2007

You DO matter

User Profile: practicalIdeal2007
practicalIdeal2007 September 19th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you.

Oh how I wish that were true.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 19th, 2018

@practicalIdeal2007

it is true

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 17th, 2018

don't relay on no one relay on yourself the world is full of backstabbers they there for other people when you need them they don't want to know

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 17th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

dont rely on no one. Rely on yourself. The world is full of backstabbers, but there are also true friends out there. Some people will help others when you need help, but you have to advocate for it.

load more