Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

User Profile: Serindia
Serindia September 25th, 2018

I change my thoughts. Take my hand , you'll never be a maybe...

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 25th, 2018

@Serindia

Hope this person says they love you and will always be there!

load more
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen September 25th, 2018

This is not your fault. You are not worthless. You cant fix other people

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 25th, 2018

@MissPen

It

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen September 25th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 28th, 2018

I wanted someone to understand my feelings and not judge me!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 28th, 2018

@rosewithtears18

I wont judge you! I dont know if I can understang your feelings, since I dont know what they are.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 29th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Do you want to know??

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 29th, 2018

@rosewithtears18

sure! I

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 29th, 2018

will that person want to know me

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 29th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

Im sure that person will want to know you. Youre an interesting and great being!

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 30th, 2018

That good things come to those who wait lol

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 30th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

Good things do come to those to wait.

Some just have to wait a longer time than others

load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 30th, 2018

Keep on with your fight!!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 30th, 2018

@rosewithtears18

Keep fighting!

load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 30th, 2018

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 1st, 2018

things will return to normal your anxiety will go at some point

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 1st, 2018

@tallSugar4889

THings will return to normal. Your anxiety will fade away.

load more
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 October 1st, 2018

I'm here for you. Just lean on me, because I'll always be here. Take your time in explaining to me. You're doing the best you can!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 1st, 2018

@Skyy0

I‘m here for you. I will do my best to help guide you through this dark time.

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 October 1st, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you

load more
load more