Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Daylily03
Daylily03 October 23rd, 2018

"i want you to know how much i love you endlessly and how i care about you more than anything in the world im so sorry if i ever made you feel unloved and i would do anything for you, i want to spend every moment with you"

something like that:(

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 23rd, 2018

@Daylily03

I hope you hear this from the person you want to!

load more
User Profile: dreamerloverandfriend
dreamerloverandfriend October 23rd, 2018

You are going to be free of being depressed. It takes time but you are going to be completely free of the lies and the pain and the sorrow and despair. You will be free of this.

You deserve nice clothes. You deserve the nice art equipment you want . You deserve to eat delicious food. You deserve to bake and cook. You deserve to listen to music. You deserve good friends. You deserve to be unashamed of your sexuality. You deserve freedom from pain. You deserve financial security. You deserve a good job. You deserve to be part of a community of people who accept and even love you.

You deserve love and its okay to love yourself. Its okay to heal your relationship with yourself, it is okay if it is not perfect but you can work on it like any other relationship. Its okay baby. its okay M*****. You are doing so well and working so hard. I love you sugar.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 23rd, 2018

@dreamerloverandfriend

you will get through your depression. It takes time, but you will be completely free of it and its lies, pain hurt, sorrow, and despair. You will be free of this forever.

You deserve nice, beautiful clothes. You deserve the art equipment you want. You deserve, and should, eat delicious food. You deserve to bake and cook. you deserve to listen to music. You deserve good, accepting friends. Its ok to be ashamed about your sexuality(it takes a while to accept it. I get the whole sexuallity thing. Mines still changing. If you need LGBTQ help, I can help. Also, what is your sexulity?). You desrve to be free of your pain. You deserve financial security and a good job. You deserbe being a part of an accepting and loving community.

You deserve love and its important to love yourself. Its okay to heal the relationship with yourself. Its okay if it isnt perfect, but you can work on it and improve it. Its ok. You are doing well and working hard.

I hope you get told that you are loved.

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 23rd, 2018

You're living situation is only temporary.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 23rd, 2018

@Rebekahwriter13

this situation is only temporary. it will come to pass.

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 24th, 2018

Don't worry about anything. Everything's is going be fine. All get sorted

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 24th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

Dont worry. Everythings gonna be fine.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 24th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thanks

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 24th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 you ok

load more
load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 24th, 2018

Also I won't let you down, I don't want anyone but you. I like who are you and your different. I've not felt this way for anyone .I like your hair. That's what attracts me to girls . Your beautiful with short hair

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 24th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

hope you hear this!

load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 5th, 2018

Life will get better. You have to persevere through this. You are good enough. You are strong. Their hate for you is blinded by their own ignorance.

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl November 5th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 Life will get better and you are strong. Wishing you a great day 💖.

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 5th, 2018

Make life the most you make of it .

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 6th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

live life to its fullest

load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake November 5th, 2018

Wanna be good friends

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 6th, 2018

@Tinycupcake I

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake November 6th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 Yayyyyyyyy!

load more
load more
User Profile: HobbitsandElves
HobbitsandElves November 6th, 2018

I know you're stressed, but everything will work out fine in the end and if you don't get a perfect grade in the end, it's okay

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 6th, 2018

@HobbitsandElves

I know you

load more
User Profile: lightCoconut1020
lightCoconut1020 November 6th, 2018

Your life will be blessed with abundance and you will eventually become your real, beautiful self heart

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 6th, 2018

@lightCoconut1020

your life will be abundant and you will be your true, beautiful self. (You are beautiful now, though.)

User Profile: lightCoconut1020
lightCoconut1020 November 6th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Awwww thanks blush

load more
load more