Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!
I love you.
@sincereSongster
hope you hear these words from the person you want to hear them from!
Things arent perfect but hey neither are people, you deserve happiness and itll come around to you, fight for it its worth it
@Oisin308
things aren
There is hope for you. You are cared and loved for. Things will get better, even though it
I'll never stop being your friend. You can tell me everything, and it won't scare me away. I love you, and I will be there with you through it all.
@lovingBanana5204
You can tell me anything, and Ill still be here through it all.
Hope your friend can reassure you with those words as well!
@goldenDog9992 Thank you so much, this brought tears to my eyes
@lovingBanana5204
you
it gets even better.
@blissedNblessed
but it does get even better
I believe and love you,let
@Nomatterwhat125
hope you hear these words from the one you love!
you are capable.
@blissedNblessed
you are more than capable; you
Good night
@Nomatterwhat125
good night to you!
Sex@Nomatterwhat125