Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: mymric
mymric February 2nd, 2019

Keep doing what you want and don't listen to society!!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 3rd, 2019

@mymric

Kepp doing what you want. Don

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 4th, 2019

@mymric

Hey mymric, keep doing what you want and do NOT listen to society.

Don't Just don't.

For your reading pleasure. (I find it rather... striking to me, i am reading it - again. and again.)

https://medium.com/amp/p/a9b4e357ddd9 (Mastering Depression and Living the Life You Were Meant to Live)

load more
User Profile: molliejane92
molliejane92 February 3rd, 2019

Anything is possible if you believe in yourself ! 🎨🌈

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 4th, 2019

@molliejane92

Hi mollie, Anything is possible if you believe in yourself.

Most important, is start.

Just abit.

Don't have to complete.

Try it. (On the positive side of things i hope that you are trying, any negative things PLEASE sound out and seek help around you. unfortunately online/social media can't help... as we are not within range/vacinity.)

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 February 6th, 2019

That I

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 6th, 2019

@easyWater4109

I forgive you.

load more
User Profile: itsTishaa
itsTishaa February 6th, 2019

That everything will work out either how i want it to or better, and i

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 6th, 2019

@itsTishaa

Everything WILL work out better than how well you wanted it to work out. (Man, that sounds redundant. Oh well.) You

load more
User Profile: CentreMid
CentreMid February 6th, 2019

That I'm doing alright, that I'm dong the best I can for where I am right now, even if it's not my best work overall, that it's ok to be a little less than everyone expects every now and again because it's not healthy to overwork myself

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 6th, 2019

@CentreMid

You

load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 7th, 2019

(I do not know what I want anymore.)

(I know I need help. But I can't take the option and leap over.)

(What should I do?)

You should do what you want. Live your life. Not other's life. Not the life other's think that you should be.

Be brave, Go.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 7th, 2019

@mikenai22

(Its okay to not know what you want. Im proud of you for knowing what you need. Take whatever option best fits you. Be true to yourself.)

You should go out and do what you want. Live your life, not someone elses, or the life others think you should live(asides from your life- if they want you to live your life, then you should follow their advice :D)

Be brave. Go. I know you can do it.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 7th, 2019

(Thanks for helping to edit it to make it better)

Hi @goldenDog9992, appreciate your reply...

(Let me reread again and again)

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 7th, 2019

@mikenai22

You

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 8th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

somehow, i just cant do it...

hiaz.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 8th, 2019

@mikenai22

You can do it. I believe in you. The only thing holding you back is your own doubts.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 8th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

it is.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: quickwittedKite5386
quickwittedKite5386 February 7th, 2019

Get up, this is for yourself!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja February 7th, 2019

@quickwittedKite5386

Get up! This is for you. You will persevere!

load more
User Profile: sociableWheel5815
sociableWheel5815 March 6th, 2019

You are beautiful, you are worth it, you can do anything you want to do and don't listen to the people who tell you that your dreams can't be turned into reality 👾 .

You can do anything and everything.keep up the hard work.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 6th, 2019

@sociableWheel5815

You ARW beautiful, you ARE worth it, you can do anything you want to do. Dont listen to the people who tell you your dreams cant become reality. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK(but remember not to overwork yourself!)

User Profile: sociableWheel5815
sociableWheel5815 March 6th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

Thank you 😇

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 6th, 2019

@sociableWheel5815

Youre welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: friendlySailboat602
friendlySailboat602 March 6th, 2019

That I am worth more than somebody else make it out to be

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 6th, 2019

@friendlySailboat602

You are worth so much more than how others make your worth seem

load more
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 6th, 2019

STOP FREAKING OUT!!! You have 3 days to finish your to do list!

sorry yesterday was my Friday and I have a ton of things to do and I'm sitting here trying not to get overwhelmed by all things needed to be done

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 6th, 2019

@LPyMP

STOP FREAKING OUT!!! You have 3 days to finish your to do list, and I know you can do it!

load more