Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!
"Congratulations to our lucky winner! Our company selected three random people to win a prize of ten million dollars! Now tell us, how do you feel?"
@FlowingPetal I wish that too. 

You actually care if I'm dead or alive.
@yourcousinfrog we do care. We want you to live your life to the fullest.
@yourcousinfrog I care.
@yourcousinfrog Your existence causes an infinite ripple effect. You have touched the hearts of more people than you will ever realize.
You are a survivor and you will survive you can overcome anything including this
@PollyAnn
you will overcome this. You will stay strong and survive.
Advice honestly.
@Murdocniccoles Can I just say that I love your username?
Let me take you and your family out to eat.
@Rebekahwriter13
that sounds good XP
I love you and everything will be ok.
@Kmf042
Its going to be all right and you are loved.
You're one in a million
@AzureSky5
You are one in 7 billion
My listener's voice
@practicalTown6902
Thats nice. The listeners are really nice.
You are a good singer and dancer. You didnt lose the lead because you suck.
@TimeTravelingOtaku
you are an incredibly talented singer and dancer. No one on the world can compare. You merely didnt fit what was being sought THIS TIME.
@goldenDog9992 Thank you so much 💙
Describe yourself.
@practicalTown6902
Describe yourself