Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore August 30th, 2018

Don't leave. I'm here for you and will not leave you.

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@onwardforevenmore

the whole 7Cups community is here for you whenever you need us

1 reply
User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore August 31st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you! Good point! I agree and I'm thankful for the community. And for your kind words.

load more
load more
User Profile: KireiHana
KireiHana August 30th, 2018

You are worth everything.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@maitai08

You are an amazing person and you are worth the universe

load more
User Profile: imlonelygirl
imlonelygirl August 30th, 2018

"I will help you"

3 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@imlonelygirl

I am here to help you

2 replies
User Profile: imlonelygirl
imlonelygirl August 30th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you ♡

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@imlonelygirl

youre welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: wittyNest2941
wittyNest2941 August 30th, 2018

You didn't cause the accident, good news! They're going to get the other party to pay for everything.

Its all going to be ok.

Turns out they're going to increase the salary you were offered.

Don't worry, we'll take care of everything for you.

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@wittyNest2941

its not your fault the accident happened. The other group will cover all the costs.

Everything will be all right.

Theyre going to give you a raise.

Everything will be taken care of. Theres no need to worry, and Im here for you.

1 reply
User Profile: wittyNest2941
wittyNest2941 August 31st, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you for being here for me. You deserve a hug!heartyeswink

load more
load more
User Profile: fearlessOcean1981
fearlessOcean1981 August 30th, 2018

Even though you are sad, sad that things are not what you wanted or expected...you have the power to change your circumstances and thoughts.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@fearlessOcean1981

you will overcome this sadness. There is always happiness in your life. You can change how you think.

load more
User Profile: schooliscool1
schooliscool1 August 31st, 2018

I'm coming back. I'm coming home.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@schooliscool1

I hope your friend/family member comes back soon. You deserve them

load more
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey August 31st, 2018

I love you. You are beyond important to me.

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@radiantrey

You are the most important you.

1 reply
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey August 31st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 Thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: beautifulSeal6690
beautifulSeal6690 August 31st, 2018

You're trying your hardest, it will be okay.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@beautifulSeal6690

you are doing all you can. It will be all right

load more
User Profile: redLunch4107
redLunch4107 August 31st, 2018

Nothing will make me stop loving you

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@redLunch4107

You are loved and nothing can stop it.

load more
August 31st, 2018

"Hey, I know you're working hard on it, but I love you and I don't want to see you dead. I know you hate to eat, 'cause they bullied you so many years for eating so much, but please eat. I know you're feeling bad, 'cause it seems that nobody sees how many days you're starving and how challenging it is for your body, but I see it! I see how much you're fighting and I see that you give everything to stay the skinny girl, what you wanted to be at school, but you're not at school anymore... I know how much it hurts you, to see the new models, with their normal weight, and I understand that you're angry, because you're thinking that's unfair, that they've bullied you so many years for looking like this, 'cause this was "fat", but you don't have to keep this on, please! You're skinny and this was the thing you wanted to be in school, but please set a new goal. Please set the goal to stay alive, have a normal weight. You'll not become overweight, if you you eat more, than you ate the last years — you'll have a healthy weight and you'll look beautiful with it. Please ... be strong and let your past be the past..."

Cheers
Jelly

1 reply
User Profile: englishteacher1994
englishteacher1994 August 31st, 2018

@JellyFoxyn it's okay to not be okay. It's okay to take time for myself to relax.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@JellyFoxyn

Keep living. You have so much to live for. Do your best to maintain a healthy weight by not starving yourself.

User Profile: considerateSea1229
considerateSea1229 September 13th, 2018

@JellyFoxyn

You are courageous. You can do this. Don't stop now

load more