Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!
You are good enough, you belong. Don't let yourself or anyone else convince you that you are not worth it.
@compassionateYard7526
you are worth it. You are more than good enough. You belong to this world.
You're making a progress.
@redplant0
You're making progress!!:D
@sugarrush12003 Thanks for saying that.
I don't think I am, though.
I want to help you, its not a burden, you are my friend.
@Beeboo1998 you are never a burden
@Beeboo1998 this too 😞 My bf makes me feel like a burden sometimes
I can't imagine life without you. You mean the world to me, and i would never trade out friendship for anything in the world. I'm sorry I left you, but I want to rekindle our friendship. You are the kind of person that I want to be around because you're you. I'm sorry for all the times I called you sensitive and overdramatic. You needed a friend the very most at those times and i only pushed you away. I'm sorry I talked about you behind your back and told everyone that I felt sorry for your boyfriend (who I'm sad to see is now your ex). You deserve better than this. I want to help you reach the point where your anxiety is gone. Please don't hurt yourself - I've seen those scars and you shouldn't have to feel that way. It's my fault you cut... I feel terrible. Please don't take those pills that you posted a picture of on your Instagram story. I love you too much to let you go. Please stay with me.
I. Need. You.
@newsiesforever
Please dont self-harm or take unnecisary medications. You are worth more than that. Keep living.
I wish that someone would ask me if I was okay, and when I'd say, "i'm fine," they would hug me and say, "I know your not, and i know you're going to be okay."
@WinterWarror
I feel like everyone wants that too:( maybe next time you ask someone that, you could try to make sure they're okay? It always helps to ask~
"I miss you. We all miss you."
@teastitch
you are missed by those you love
@goldenDog9992 I hope so. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't matter to them is I'm around or not.
His voice.
@Ladey13
I hope that the male you are talking about will talk to you soon
There is only one you and the world would stop if you werent in it. Look up, the sky is beautiful and youre still breathing
@Beloo
you are the only you in the world, no, make that the universe. The sky and the world around you is beautiful, as you are, and you are still living in this place of wonder.
You are way better than good enough. Comparing yourself to his new girlfriend isn't gonna bring him back or make you and better. Just because you aren't together doesn't mean you're not as pretty, or funny. He loved you for eight months. Now it's her turn to feel loved and cared for. I know you think maybe one day he'll come back to you, but it's over. He doesn't like you "as much" anymore. Don't believe anything your friends say about him though. He's not a jerk or a player. He's sweet, funny, cute, thoughtful, and practically perfect. I know you've been in love with him for almost 3 years now, but you dated for almost 8 months. He wanted what was best for you. He moved on so now it's your turn. You can't keep holding onto the memories of him. He was your first kiss, first real relashionship, first guy to hold your hand. I know it feels like it's the end of the world, but there's so much more to live for. You don't need him to survive.
@OfficiallyLizzy2004
you are more than good enough. Your ex didnt deserve the beautiful and great person you are. You are stilled cared for, and you will find someone better.
Everything is actually okay. You are searching for problems to be anxious about. But the reality is that you have what you need to go on.
@Moozy
its going to be okay. The what ifs will go away, and you can be happy. You have what you need to thrive in this world
@Moozy wow exactly that.