Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: brightPlane3692
brightPlane3692 August 31st, 2018

Hes okay and its okay to feel broken as long as you learn how to heal.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@brightPlane3692

It‘s okay to feel shattered. The only thing you need is to know how to heal yourself, then act upon it.

load more
User Profile: Grainofsand18
Grainofsand18 August 31st, 2018

The voice of ANYONE in my life actually bloody GETTING this and being there for me.

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Grainofsand18

I‘m here. If you need to talk to someone, I‘m here.

1 reply
User Profile: Grainofsand18
Grainofsand18 September 1st, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Bless you! I think I would have been lost without this community recently. Feeling quite isolated (while theoretically surrounded by people) and ignored or blanked by a friend who told me she would be there if I needed anything. Which is particularly triggering just now because of other situations that have brought up feelings of abandonment and rejection. I've also got an estranged family dynamic which is really hard and is becoming a bit of an imminent "thing".

All that having been said, I am grateful for the support I have found here, and it was nice of you to hear my voice and respond. It meant a lot - thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: intellectualHuman8582
intellectualHuman8582 August 31st, 2018

"I'm here for you, I'm not going anywhere"

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@intellectualHuman8582

I‘m here for you, and I don‘t plan on going anywhere.

load more
User Profile: peachWheel8529
peachWheel8529 August 31st, 2018

You are beautiful, you are strong, and you are SO worth it all.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@peachWheel8529

You are extremeley beautiful and strong and talented. You are worth the universe.

load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 August 31st, 2018

Dont worry you are not going to face those horrendous time.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@rosewithtears18

you won‘t face tough times alone.

load more
User Profile: dreamyeyes22
dreamyeyes22 August 31st, 2018

I

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@dreamyeyes22

I hope this person opens their eyes and stops fooling around

load more
User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 August 31st, 2018

You'll pass the board exam on October.

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@plumField5702

you WILL pass this exam. You have the ability to do so.

1 reply
User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 September 1st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you so much. crying

load more
load more
User Profile: oliveBeing6652
oliveBeing6652 August 31st, 2018

It's not your fault. You did everything you could. You are not responsible for her life.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@oliveBeing6652

you tried your hardest and gave it your all. You aren‘t responsible for her life, she is.

load more
User Profile: reservedCat9143
reservedCat9143 August 31st, 2018

Everything going to be ok no need to worry

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@reservedCat9143

don‘t worry. Everythign will be all right.

load more
User Profile: Ana2204
Ana2204 August 31st, 2018

It's gonna be just fine and you're gonna have a wonderful time. :D

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Ana2204

It‘ll be okay and you‘ll have an amazing time.

load more