Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Cmx12
Cmx12 August 31st, 2018

We're going on vacation with all expenses paid and I already scheduled your PTO at your job.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Cmx12

Where would you go to?

load more
User Profile: Asuna17
Asuna17 August 31st, 2018

I love you

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Asuna17

I wish the person you love tells you this.

load more
User Profile: lightAcai6107
lightAcai6107 August 31st, 2018

Dont worry all your debts are paid

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@lightAcai6107

I hope someone tells you that your debts are gone.

load more
User Profile: Amatsukami
Amatsukami August 31st, 2018

You are not stupid, you can do this.

You are not alone.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Amatsukami

You are smart. You can do this. You aren‘t alone; we‘re here for you.

load more
User Profile: MamaK29
MamaK29 August 31st, 2018

That things will get better, just because you're stuck now doesn't mean you'll always be stuck

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@MamaK29

Things will get better. They may seem bad right now, but there‘s a light at the end of the tunnel.

load more
User Profile: generousLand1234
generousLand1234 August 31st, 2018

Everything will be fine

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@generousLand1234

Everything will be okay

load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 August 31st, 2018

I want to hear the voice of my dearest friend who si right now very far away from me!! Alas! I can't e4ven share my heart with her right now!!!sad

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@rosewithtears18

I hope your dearest friend calls you and you can hear their voice.

load more
User Profile: brightPear2357
brightPear2357 August 31st, 2018

I'm sorry for what I did. I wasn't thinking that I may hurt your feelings, but in all this time you're what I always need. Please forgive me, and I'll be the man you always wanted.

3 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@brightPear2357

I wish your love will apoligize to you and that you will love one another openly for eternity.

2 replies
User Profile: brightPear2357
brightPear2357 September 1st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thanks

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@brightPear2357

welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: yellowPlace7776
yellowPlace7776 August 31st, 2018

no matter how much you think you are alone, you're not, and we are all here for you.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@yellowPlace7776

You aren‘t alone. I am here for you.

load more
User Profile: warmheartedNickel4708
warmheartedNickel4708 August 31st, 2018

It's all going to pay off , it's not hopeless

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@warmheartedNickel4708

There‘s always some hope. It will pay off.

load more