Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "A" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "A" is........

68
User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Arts. :)

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Animal therapy :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Aardvaarks. The name makes me smile.

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for adventures. Much can be learned and taken in, from the different adventures in life we experience.

User Profile: MissDeeds86
MissDeeds86 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for all the animals in the world 🦁

User Profile: tking14
tking14 December 3rd, 2016

I'm thankful for being able-bodied :)

December 3rd, 2016

Ability (to assist and support others)

User Profile: courageousNatural63
courageousNatural63 December 4th, 2016

I am thankful for altruism

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 4th, 2016

I'm thankful for animals (especially my cats).

User Profile: OneOddSock
OneOddSock December 4th, 2016

I am grateful for affection, be it from my husband or my pets.