Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "C" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "C" is........

62
User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Change in the world, and cake :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Cats!

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for creativity. Through it, much new beauty is created within the world.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for COOKIES!!! I freaking love cookiesheart

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

clementines

2 replies
User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

@Sarra

Oh good one! Clementines are delicious!

1 reply
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 6th, 2016

Heheh thank you :p XD @Autumnsprings

load more
load more
User Profile: secretlydying92
secretlydying92 December 4th, 2016

Charlie my Cat. He always knows how to comfort me

December 4th, 2016

Charitable organizations that offer convenient support, such as these.

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 December 5th, 2016

I'm grateful for change I don't know what I do if everything was always the same.

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 5th, 2016

Cats always make me feel better.

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Cookies

1 reply
User Profile: bubblyRiver41
bubblyRiver41 December 6th, 2016

Compassion for other people to show that I really care for them

load more