Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "E" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "E" is........

56
User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Environmental activists.. somebody has to fight for it

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 10th, 2016

@lexie95 ❤❤

load more
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

Energy

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

Elephants....love 'em😆🐘

December 5th, 2016

Empathy. Having people who can feel for me helps to allow me to be more vulnerable and honest with myself.

December 6th, 2016

Electricity

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 6th, 2016

Explanations. Knowing why things happen make them easier for me to bear.

User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

Elephants!!! 🐘 I don't know why, but I've always been drawn to them, and a few other animals I'm going to put in here.

I'm thankful for empathy. Emotions. Electricity. Encouragement. Evergreens - the winter would be so dreary without them. Eyes and ears.

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 10th, 2016

@Autumnsprings Me too...🐘

load more
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 7th, 2016

Emotions...strangely enough. wink

User Profile: tentativemitjo
tentativemitjo December 7th, 2016

Earholes (There's a reason I swear!)

User Profile: intellectualSugar3653
intellectualSugar3653 December 8th, 2016

Eyes