Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "J" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "J" is........

53
User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for joyfulness. Having that inner sense of peace and happiness is what will help pull us through the times which are hard, when we are sad, hurt and struggling.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for my Journal, it keeps me grounded when I need and helps me be free when I'm ready.

User Profile: EmbraceLife3
EmbraceLife3 December 4th, 2016

@Laura

Joy, Justice, Jesus, jovial people, jokes, Jazz

1 reply
User Profile: EmbraceLife3
EmbraceLife3 December 4th, 2016

job of course and just being alive

load more
User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 4th, 2016

Job.

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 4th, 2016

Job.

User Profile: courageousNatural63
courageousNatural63 December 4th, 2016

Justice

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

january 1st

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Joy, and when ppl are not judging

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

Justice😆👍

December 5th, 2016

Jokes. Always need something to make me laugh. good jokes are fantastic.