Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "K" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "K" is........

51
User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

kitchen

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Kindness.

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for kids! heart

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Kindness in the world :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Kindness

and Knowledge

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for knowledge.

User Profile: oliolds
oliolds December 3rd, 2016

kittens

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for kindness. The love and compassion shown to another can be what pushes someone on to fight another day. heart

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for Knowledge, without knowing, the world becomes a very scary place.

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Kindred spirits