Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "M" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "M" is........

56
User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

MUSIC

it's soothing + relaxing and playing it just tends to take your mind off other things >:)

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

myself :) my name starts with the letter "M"

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for music!!!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Mom, the mail, manners :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Mothers

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

Musicheart it makes me feel safe

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for memories. It's a blessing to be able to look back at precious memories when you know you won't have the opportunity to go back and make more memories with people who have passed away.

1 reply
User Profile: plushTouch35
plushTouch35 December 5th, 2016

@Moj

Love your post - and I totally share your sentiments.

load more
User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Music

User Profile: courageousNatural63
courageousNatural63 December 4th, 2016

Music

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 4th, 2016

Memories. Too easy to forget how much we need them. :P