Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "M" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "M" is........

56
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 7th, 2016

♪♫ Music ♪♫

User Profile: tentativemitjo
tentativemitjo December 7th, 2016

Me-maw (I can use this twice, right? cheeky)

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 December 8th, 2016

I am thankful for my mum.

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno December 9th, 2016

Moon, because it inspired humanity to create and achieve many great things.

User Profile: IcedPhoenix
IcedPhoenix December 17th, 2016

Music <3 It's like oxygen to me :D

User Profile: happyDreamer23
happyDreamer23 December 29th, 2016

Mom <3

User Profile: awanderingsoul
awanderingsoul February 13th, 2017

Especially since it's the Grammys - MUSIC!!! Music changes and saves my life continually! Also meditation and mindfulness. Mom, Milk chocolate 😊

User Profile: KillerYorkie
KillerYorkie February 13th, 2017

Music works wonders for me and I couldn't live without my mom.

User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli February 13th, 2017

My mum,

money she gives me for survival 😂😂

moments with almost friends,

memories of my granny.

Meals 🍴

​Manicures 💅

​

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 February 16th, 2017

My mom. At almost 80, she is still a role model to me. I hope I can have her strength someday.