Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "N" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "N" is........

44
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 4th, 2016

No as in ability to say "No" to things even if not everyone respects it's meaning or understands why I might say it.

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

nature!

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Nature, we dont value it enough.. its more important than humans

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 5th, 2016

Night

December 5th, 2016

Nights. specifically starry ones. Being able to look up at the stars from the middle of nowhere around a bonfire with friends gives me hope.

December 6th, 2016

Nieces

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta December 6th, 2016

Nerdfighteria, which is a wonderful community that merges nerdy interests and awesome people. Nerdfighters, according to Hank and John Green, are not made up of cells but are made up of awesome and their mission is to decrease world suck! Nerdfighteria is a place where I truly belong heart

December 6th, 2016

Nature / beautiful scenery

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 6th, 2016

Nurses who helped me get back on track.

User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

Naps! Nature. Nail polish. Nurses. Nurturing.