Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

85
User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

POSITIVITY

isn't it awesome to see so many trying to spread positivity?

1 reply
User Profile: Misssparklychaos
Misssparklychaos March 25th, 2018

@windflowers I love it! People can just come on here and be hit with a wave of happiness 😊😊

load more
User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Phone, pictures, pizza

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for the gift of prayer!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Prayers, peace, pie :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Pies!

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for positivity.

User Profile: oliolds
oliolds December 3rd, 2016

plants

December 3rd, 2016

planning

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for Psychology. It is a passion of mine, and an area that will and does make the world a better place.

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for patience. I'm grateful for the patience others have for me and also for the patience and love I have for others.