Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

85
User Profile: Timeflight
Timeflight March 1st, 2018

Podcasts, psychology, Porcupine Tree, pumpkins, pigeons, Panic Station (the song by Muse), Paranatural, Parks and Rec, possums

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 6th, 2018

Pasta

User Profile: Misssparklychaos
Misssparklychaos March 24th, 2018

Mindfulness

User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish March 25th, 2018

Potatoes!

User Profile: Nowhour
Nowhour April 1st, 2018

Person

Thankful for the person I made a connection with this past week.😄

User Profile: PeachyMilly
PeachyMilly November 20th, 2018

parents

pet cat

pinafore dresses (theyre like overalls but the bottom part is a skirt instead of pants)

pillows

phone so i can talk to bae 24/7

1 reply
User Profile: PeachyMilly
PeachyMilly November 20th, 2018

@peachkitty

poetry

pink things

does Dr Pepper count?

pianos

paper

pretty pens

User Profile: Meg12566
Meg12566 February 10th, 2019

@peachkitty Same. Forever grateful for having my pet cat, Loki

load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake November 20th, 2018

Pumpkin pie lol I love me some pie

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 4th, 2019

Purrkie!!!!

The best thing I could think of really fast was Purrkie! She was our first family cat. I had wished on my birthday cake/candles for several years that I could have a kitten. We got Purrkie as a kitten when my mom was about to turn 40. She got her name because especially as a kitten (later too) she was purring like "always!" Before our wonderful Purrkie, our family was definitely a dog family. But now? Yeah, Mom and Dad have 5 young adult cats (live outside) and my brother and his family have one cat, too!

For sure, I am thankful for Purrkie heart

@Laura @fluffyunicorns84 @Kate @korsbarella @kindDay4067 @musicalMagic @rozie @annie @Rocketsmom - @Amelia