Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "U" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "U" is........

47
User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for underappreciated members of our society!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Unity, uniqueness :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Understanding.

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for understanding listeners.

User Profile: oliolds
oliolds December 3rd, 2016

ukulele

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for Understanding, without understanding it is easy to get lost in confusion.

User Profile: dontwannalive12
dontwannalive12 December 3rd, 2016

uwellneverknowmypain

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 4th, 2016

@dontwannalive12

Your word creation and username has me concern that you are feeling very distraught...Are you in a place where you feel safe right now? Hope you are alright and have been able to find compatible listeners here that are helping. If you are contemplating doing something drastic please consider making use of this site which helps without the need of a phone call: https://www.imalive.org/

You are not alone. Many are in just as much pain and fear they will never get well again but many that have felt at the end of their ropes have found either medical and/or psychological help and do feel much better now. Please do know that people care about your wellbeing.

load more
User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for uniqueness. We are all our own unique selves, and who we are is beautiful. I'm thankful that I don't have to try and replicate who and what others are...and that I can just be me.

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Understanding.. and unicorns (makes me smile)

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 4th, 2016

Understanding