Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "U" is........
the universe, understanding, uniqueness, uplifting music
unconditional love
Unity
upbeat musiccc
Understanding. Even though many people around you may not understand what clinical depression is, there are many others out there who do understand all too well how painful it can get even if it's not for as long in duration. It is also easy to misunderstand people trying to help because of "depression talking" internally contradicting everything the helper says. "Depression talking" often takes the form of thoughts that nobody could possibly understand or that they have selfish motives for trying to help or can even take the form of accepting that people understand but don't believe they know how to help (some cases more true than others) which is why it can take more than one attempt to reach out for help and find exactly what you need. Sometimes it includes understanding what medication is compatible with your brain chemistry which can also take multiple attemtps and dealing with side effects some people don't understand will pass or that they may be on too high a dose so just quit instead of trying less. ...There's so much that could be said with this word...maybe I'll make another post somewhere in more depth about it....
being underwater
Universe😆
undo button. I use this a lot when I write papers....it helps a lot. Now if life could have one.....
Universe
Umbrellas to walk in the Rain
