Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "i" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "i" is........

58
User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 2nd, 2016

Internet keeps me connected to people on here

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Inspiration - it doesn't strike often but i'm always grateful when it does

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

I'm grateful for too many things that start with "i" aaah!
Top 1 on my list has got to be Imagination though :) I love books and stories and movies etc!

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

Illumination

as in, when suddenly, you have this Inspiration and everything is just Illuminated for you...

those "ah-ha" moments that change you.

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

Imagination.

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

I'm thankful for my Imagination.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

I'm going with the internet as well, it brought me to 7 cups, and without it to research my assignments they would be questionable at best!

December 3rd, 2016

Intelligence. It is a double edge sword but Intelligence is cool. It beatsout its couterpart, which is supposedly bliss, Ignorance.

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 3rd, 2016

INCLUSIVENESS cause accepting people as they are where possible is awesome! :D

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Icicles