Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "i" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "i" is........

58
User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for inclusion, with it no one is alone...we all have a sense of belonging and feeling a part of something.

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

@Moj

YES.....LOVE THIS😍

load more
User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

Incense! I love the smell and it's very relaxing.
incense makes me happy :)

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

@Torin 😊Sandlewood💟

load more
User Profile: courageousNatural63
courageousNatural63 December 4th, 2016

Illumination

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

ITALIAN FOOOD OMGGG

5 replies
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

@Sarra

Mmmm yes...you're making me hungry. 😅

4 replies
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 5th, 2016

Hahahaha join the club ;) I make used hungry by thinking about Italian food even if I just ate XD :p at least we can be hungry together now :p @ivoryBunny7465

3 replies
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 6th, 2016

@Sarra...so many dishes come to mind. Panetone with Christmas....Mmmm.😉

2 replies
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 6th, 2016

Mmmmmm yesss my favorite by far will always be the pastas ;) classic @ivoryBunny7465

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 8th, 2016

@Sarra Mmmm pasta - weakness 😆

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Ideas and imagination

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 5th, 2016

Imagination

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

Intuition 👍

December 5th, 2016

ice cream. specifically trader joes peppermint joe joe ice cream that only comes out for the holidays. yummmmmmm.

December 5th, 2016

Ice cream!

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 December 6th, 2016

the internet... allowing me to connect with other people on 7 cups, research random things that pop into my mind, answer questions, entertain me, give me music.