Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

State the qualities of yours that you are proud of..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever November 3rd, 2017

Hey!

Let's take a moment to appreciate ourselves! State the qualities of yours you are proud of...

Go ahead!

-Abby <3

34
User Profile: archerzvy
archerzvy December 14th, 2017

I'm good at learning languages!

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@archerzvy Wow, That's great...

load more
User Profile: serenesentiment
serenesentiment December 14th, 2017

Being open minded, having compassion and using perspective in almost everything :)

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@davanan That's a real quality to admire for sure..

load more
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 December 14th, 2017

@YourFriendforever

I am proud that I could sacrifice my happiness to got right decisions in many times.

2 replies
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@kindPoetry91 Something to be really proud of!

1 reply
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 December 31st, 2017

Thank you so much @YourFriendforever smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 December 31st, 2017

I

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP January 5th, 2018

@BlueSkyDay1911 We are so proud of you too! <3

load more