Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The best part of my day is ALWAYS......

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 27th, 2018

The best part of my day is ALWAYS......

130
September 27th, 2018

When my kids lovingly hug me

User Profile: CandyflosSut
CandyflosSut September 27th, 2018

Spending time with my cats.

User Profile: Juliyagirl
Juliyagirl September 27th, 2018

Seeing my dog when I get home :))

User Profile: rainontherooftop
rainontherooftop September 27th, 2018

the evening/nighttime, but seeing my friends at lunch and school is always a highlight. or videochatting my friend

User Profile: HobbitsandElves
HobbitsandElves September 27th, 2018

Finishing a workout that kicked my butt.

User Profile: TallCat
TallCat September 27th, 2018

Sadly, when i'm alone by myself or with my boyfriend or last but not least when i can get to sleep early

User Profile: CoffeeDrinker247
CoffeeDrinker247 September 27th, 2018

The beginning and the end of the day are always my favorites. I like the beginning of the day because I know at that point, I have lived to see another day and I enjoy the end of the day because I am able to reflect on everything and see how productive I was and if I was able to at least make one person's day alittle bit better.

User Profile: VioletRelic9484
VioletRelic9484 September 27th, 2018

I go home to my family along with playing games and listening to music

User Profile: Strawberrymitts101
Strawberrymitts101 September 27th, 2018

Meditating after excersizing. My mind enters into quiet tranquility. 🙂

User Profile: Leiferne
Leiferne September 27th, 2018

When I can listen and sing to my favorite songs in peace! Also, when the stars are visible and I can see them clearly, they're just so beautiful ^^